Advanced Segment Software for Direct Marketing
Data Segmentation Made Easy
SegmentOmatic allows for user-defined immediate segmentation of anything you can query within Raiser’s Edge. New version 2.0 provides advanced segmentation for Raiser’s Edge.
- Quick & unlimited segmentation
- Segment on any query within Raiser’s Edge™
- Save time by segmenting in-house within minutes
Segment on any Query Built within The Raiser's Edge
With the ability to quickly segment donors, users can gain a visual breakdown of donor activity by recency, frequency, and monetary value. Constituent selected or suppressed target campaigns for events, appeals, or capital campaigns are easily seen with multi-level hierarchy structuring. SegmentOmatic offers advanced user defined customization such as: the ability to create static queries of selected segments, create advanced appeal performance analysis reports and output to HTML or Excel.
Segment Software Features
- Selection and suppression queries ensure that only desired constituents are included
- Enter per-unit costs and SegmentOmatic will keep a running tally of expenses
- Drill down into any segment
- Output a report of segmentation grids (with an additional "totals" grid) to HTML or open them in Excel
- Assign a constituent appeal and package to all constituents in the selected segments
- Automatically add Finder Number
- Optionally update number solicited for appeal and packages and update package expenses
- Configuration options allow you to establish ranges for all of your segmentation metrics
- Monetary metric can be calculated using first gift, last gift, average gift, or cumulative giving amounts
- Recency metric can be calculated and soft credits can be counted
- User defined upper and lower bound
- Custom Segmentation Codes
- Export selected data with constituent, package, appeal, segment, gift and finder number data
For years, SOS struggled with segmenting our database. Reporting and source-coding required expensive services from outside vendors. Now we plan to save time and money by segmenting in-house in minutes with SegmentOmatic. Next year we predict we will save over $2,000 in mailing costs alone.